Friday 24 July 2015

Excited, very excited

Tomorrow I'm going on a Liz Cooksey workshop at Hope and Elvis.  to say I'm excited is an understatement, a big understatement even though I am "dog tired" as they say.

As you'll see if you click on the link, grids textures, fabric, paper and metal, these are a few of my favourite things I trill in my best Julie Andrews voice.




I'll let you know how it went.

Hugs
Jo

And the photo? well you can't have a post without some visual imagery, so here's a gratuitous shot of my anti librarian behaviour - defacing books, well book pages if we are going to be exact, such a naughty girl!

3 comments:

  1. Have fun! i'll look forward to you sharing the results.

    Hugs
    Lesley XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great, will look to see the results x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to see what you make xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!