Friday 1 October 2010

It's been a mad mad week ...


We always think we are ready for the start of term and yep usually we are and it all runs smoothly. This year has been to say the least a bit manic. we've had a major move around of stock and our Customer Service area is having a revamp slap bang at the beginning of term. If this week was bad I have a sneaky feeling next week and the next and the next could be worse.

Because of all this manicness (is that a word?) I've been starting work even earlier than normal and leaving later which means I don't have much time for crafting when I get home at night, all I'm usually fit for is a bath and a glass of wine.


So here's something I dabbled with last week, a manilla tag that I painted with gesso, added various blue DI's , rubbed back to reveal a bit of gesso. Sta
mped with one of the Stampotique grungy girls and painted her with DI's. I might add a bit more "stuff" to her yet, but she looks pretty good at the moment. Right more number crunching, furniture moving and smiles all round and roll on sometime tonight when I might be able to finish my entry for the Sunday Stamper - it's nearly there!

Pictures are a bit dark I grant you and the dimpled background is our new rubber floor at work - get us!

Hope you like.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jo
    Love the tag, the colours and the gesso look just fab!! Love the stamp too. I have lost my mojo at the moment....hope it comes back soon I like to create to switch off from my mad world, cannot see it returning just yet, have a lovely weekend

    kazxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!